My payment failed. What now?
When a payment for your subscription fails, we'll first notify you via email. Payments can failed due to several reasons, for instance a change in your card number or your card expiring, cancelation of your credit card, or the bank not recognizing the payment and taking action to prevent it.
Updating Your Credit Card
To update your credit card please follow these steps:
- In your web dashboard, click on the three dots in the top right corner and select 'Account'
- Click on 'Subscription details'
- Click on 'Update credit card'. A pop-up from our payments provider, Stripe, will appear on screen
- Enter your administrator email and your new card's details
- Click on 'Update Card Details' when you're ready and your change request will be processed securely via Stripe
Contacting Your Bank
Should you want to continue using the current credit card on file, we recommend you to reach out to your bank in order to check the reason for the declines and to make sure they authorize this card to be used for automatic payments of your TrackingTime PRO subscription.