In the profile page you can update your personal information and customize TrackingTime according to your preferences.
From this screen, you’re able to perform the following actions:
- Edit your personal details
- Upload your profile picture
- Change your password
- Customize your TrackingTime settings
Edit your personal details
Enter your name and email address so that the rest of your team can easily identify you inside the TrackingTime account. You can update following settings anytime.
- Name: Enter your first name
- Last name: Enter your family name
- Email: Enter a valid email address for your account. You’ll use this to sign in and also to receive notifications and important updates from TrackingTime.
Note: Email addresses are unique within TrackingTime.
Upload your profile picture
To update your profile picture, please follow these steps:
- Click on the profile image.
- Select the file you want to use as your profile image. We support the standard image formats JPG, PNG and GIF.
- Click upload. That’s it.
Note: We support Gravatar. If you have a Gravatar account under the same email address you used to sign up for your TrackingTime account we’ll automatically pull your profile image from Gravatar.
Change your password
To change your password, please follow these steps:
- Select ‘Settings’ from the menu on the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on 'Change Password'
- Enter your new password and confirm it on the second field.
- Click 'Save' to save your changes
Note: Passwords must be at least 6 characters long and can include any combination of letter, symbols and numbers.
Customize your user settings
TrackingTime is available in 8 different languages and can be customized to meet your localization preferences. These are the settings that you can customize to make TrackingTime feel like one of yours.
- Language: Currently, we support English, German, Spanish, Polish, Korean, Portuguese, Italian and Romanian.
- Start week on: Choose wether your weeks start on Sunday or Monday.
- Time format: 12-hour clock (10:00pm) or 24-hour clock (22:00)
- Time display: This specifies how you’d like to read time durations: HH:MM like 10:30:00 (10 hours, 30 minutes) or Decimal like 10.5 hours.
- Number format: 1,234.5 (US) or 1.234,56 (Europe)
- Date format: Following date formats are supported:
- MM/DD/YYYY (e.g. 04/25/2016 for April, 25 2016)
- DD/MM/YYYY (e.g. 25/04/2016 for April, 25 2016)
- YYYY-MM-DD (e.g. 2016-04-25 for April, 25 2016)
- DD.MM.YYYY (e.g. 25.04.2016 for April, 25 2016)
- YYYY.MM.DD (e.g. 2016.04.25 for April, 25 2016)
- YYYY/MM/DD (e.g. 2016/04/25 for April, 25 2016)
Note: User settings will override the corresponding account settings.